Program dates: October 10-12, 2014
Program description: As an Interpreter, do you find yourself working with the Latino Deaf Community? Have you been looking for more resources (language, culture, teams) to increase your personal practice as well as community resources to serve Latino Deaf consumers in a better way? This is the weekend for you! This is the entry level Workshops you have been looking for to bridge the gap.
Program Presenters: Al Jimenez, Arlene Narváez and Rafael Treviño
|Al Jimenez Arlene Narváez Rafael Treviño
Program location: Boston University, Boston, MA
Program cost: Price range $75-$165 See website for details.
Who should register:
- Interpreters who provide services with Spanish/Latino Deaf Community consumers
- American Sign Language – Spoken English
- Trilingual Interpreters in Spanish, English and ASL
- Spoken Language Interpreters Spanish-English
- Deaf and hearing Interpreters/students at all levels.
Additional information available at this website: